Standards Currently Under ISO Revisions:
- ISO 45003 Psychosocial H&S (Expected Summer 2021)
Amended Transition Deadlines
IAF has stated in a new FAQ that all standards transitions and migrations have been extended by 6 months.
- For ISO 45001: 2018 – 30 September 2021
- For ISO 22000: 2018 – 31 December 2021
- For ISO 50001: 2018 – 31 January 2022
- For ISO 22301: 2019 – 30 April 2023
Why Do Standards Change?
ISO revise management system standards regularly to ensure they remain relevant and effective in a world of changing technology and business practices.
During the revision process, the national member bodies contribute input and feedback to improve the standard through a series of drafts.
What is Annex SL?
ISO published Annex SL with the objective of “delivering consistent and compatible management system standards in an attempt to make this process easier”.
All future management system standards will have these three key elements, making them easier to integrate:
- High-level structure.
- Identical core text.
- Common terms and core definitions.
Find out more about Annex SL.
Contact Us to discuss your requirements.