Standards Currently Under ISO Revisions:
- ISO 22301 (PUBLISHED 31/10/19).
- ISO 20000-1 (PUBLISHED.)
- ISO 50001 (PUBLISHED.)
- ISO 19011 (PUBLISHED July 2018)
- ISO 22000 (PUBLISHED.)
- ISO 45001 (PUBLISHED March 2018.)
- ISO 31000 (PUBLISHED 2018)
- BS11000 to ISO 44001 (PUBLISHED)
- AS9100 D (PUBLISHED)
- IATF 16949 (PUBLISHED)
- ISO 9001 (PUBLISHED 23rd Sept 2015!)
- ISO 14001 (PUBLISHED 15th Sept 2015!)
Why Do Standards Change?
ISO revise management system standards regularly to ensure they remain relevant and effective in a world of changing technology and business practices.
During the revision process, the national member bodies contribute input and feedback to improve the standard through a series of drafts.
What is Annex SL?
ISO published Annex SL with the objective of “delivering consistent and compatible management system standards in an attempt to make this process easier”.
All future management system standards will have these three key elements, making them easier to integrate:
- High-level structure.
- Identical core text.
- Common terms and core definitions.
Contact Us to discuss your requirements.