Our ISO consultants bring with them a wealth of experience to help you build an effective bespoke management system for your firm.
Through ISO Standards firms can expand Law Society & Solicitors’ Regulation Authority (SRA) requirements by working to industry best practices.
Contact Us to speak to our consultants.
ISO 27001 for Legal Firms
ISO 27001 is the International Standard for Information Security and is fast becoming the expected standard for legal firms handling sensitive matters, public sector matters, property and more.
Many benefits come from achieving certification for ISO 27001 including:
- Managing Information Security Risks,
- Impartial assurance of the management system through audits.
- Demonstrating Commitment to keeping customers data safe,
- Complying with legislation & regulation.
- Driving continual improvement.
For More Information: ISO 27001
ISO 9001 for Legal Firms
The International Standard for Quality Management, ISO 9001, has been rewritten in recent years to make it an effective way to manage business improvement for services companies such as legal firms.
Our ISO 9001 Consultants can help Legal Firms to implement the international standard for Quality Management.
Some benefits of implementing ISO 9001 include:
- Measure & Improve client satisfaction,
- Improved efficiency & Reduce Waste,
- Improve Traceability & Accountability,
- Easier Access Public Tenders,
- Improved international trade.
Contact us to discuss how we can help.
ISO 22301 for Legal Firms
ISO 22301, the international standard for Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS), is growing in popularity as organisations look for ways to build organisational resilience and prepare for unexpected disruptions.
Our ISO 22301 Consultants can help you implement not just a Business Continuity Plan, but the whole Business Continuity Management framework including Horizon Scanning, Business Impact Analysis and Emergency Plans.
Some benefits of ISO 22301:
- Better understanding of critical area of the firm,
- Easy Integration with other ISO management systems,
- Identify and treat risks to the business,
- Prepare for disasters and business continuity requirements,
- Independent assurance and Certification.
For More Information: ISO 22301