Solicitors, and those handling sensitive matters, are increasingly turning to ISO standards as a Governance, Risk and Compliance framework that can be impartially audited and certified.
Benefits of ISO for Solicitors
- Reducing Practice Risks & increase Organisational Resilience,
- Comply with legislation and regulation,
- Meet Law Society & Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) requirements,
- Demonstrate your commitment to improvement with ISO Certification marks,
- Increase Client Satisfaction,
- And plenty more!
ISO 27001 for Solicitors
ISO 27001 is the International Standard for Information Security and after several high-profile data. breaches coming from the legal profession, it’s never been more important to manage the risks to the data you hold.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification include:
- Manage Information Security risks,
- Comply with Legislation, such as GDPR,
- Achieve internationally recognised certification,
- Under-pin your marketing message.
Assent Risk Management has ISO 27001 consultants who can help you implement an Information Security Management System and achieve Certification.
More information: ISO 27001 Information Security
ISO 22301 for Solicitors
ISO 22301 is the International Standard for Business Continuity and involves conducting a business impact analysis, preparing to manage disruptive events and establishing recovery plans.
Benefits of achieving ISO 22301 Certification can include the following:
- Better understanding of critical areas of the business,
- Identify and treat risks to the business,
- Plan for disasters and business continuity events,
- Demonstrate compliance,
- Add marketing value,
- and more!
Our ISO 22301 Consultants can help you implement the international standard for Business Continuity, putting an effective management system in place and achieving recognised ISO Certification.
More information: ISO 22301 Business Continuity
Want more information?
Contact our friendly team today to discuss your queries and needs.