Assent Risk Management has made 294 UK Legal Register entries available to search on the Resilify.io platform.
Each piece of legislation is ‘tagged’ with metadata including relevant ISO Standards, industries, countries and status, helping organisations identify the UK legislation relevant to their management systems.
ISO Standards with a Legal or Compliance Requirement
Several ISO Management System standards have a requirement to identify applicable legislation or compliance obligations, and detail the approach to complying with those requirements.
Assent currently has a Legal Register Template available, and produces free monthly updates newsletter, both still available from the Resilify.io website.
This is supported by Assent’s expert ISO Consultants who help organisations implement ISO management systems including a legal register, and can provide a Legal Compliance Evaluation Audit.
Common standards with a legal requirement include:
- ISO 9001:2015: Clause 5.1.2 Customer focus,
- ISO 9001:2015: Clause 8 (throughout) Statutory and regulatory requirements,
- ISO 14001:2015: Clause 6.1.3 Compliance Obligations,
- ISO 14001:2015: Clause 9.1.2 Evaluation of Compliance,
- ISO 45001:2018: Clause 6.1.3 Determination of legal requirements and other requirements,
- ISO 45001:2018: Clause 9.1.2 Evaluation of compliance,
- ISO 22301:2018: Clause 4.2.2 Legal and regulatory requirements,
- ISO 27001:2022: Control 5.31 Legal, statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements.
Filter Legislation by Standard or Industry
By publishing our legal register data in a searchable format, organisations can browse based on their industry or the standard they are implementing, to identify applicable legislation.
In addition, our monthly newsletter provides access to our latest Spreadsheet template.
This is an ideal starting place for organisations implementing ISO management systems with a legal requirement.
Maintaining a UK Legal Register can be difficult and while organisation can do this in-house, Assent’s ISO consultants are best placed to help
We can help organisations implement the requirements of the standard, build a legal register, monitor for updates and conduct a Legal Compliance Evaluation Audit.
Contact us for more information.
We are not legal advisors and can not provide any advice in relation to the legislation. However, we have implemented many management systems which have been audited by external certification bodies, and during that time we have come to gain a good understanding of applicable legislation and how they are generally addressed.
Contact us for more information and to help you with ISO Standards.