A Government Endorsed Quality Scheme – TrustMark, provides reassurance to consumers that are having work carried in or around their home.
TrustMark covers a wide range of trades, these are just a few:
- Bathroom Specialists
- CCTV Installation
- Fence Installers
- Security Engineers
- Tree Surgeons
You can see the full list on TrustMark’s website here.
The first step to becoming a TrustMark registered organisation is to register through a Scheme Provider. Once inspected and approved by the Scheme Provider your business will be listed on the TrustMark website.
What is a Scheme Provider?
A Scheme Provider works to TrustMark’s Framework Operating Requirements – confirming that the businesses and organisations joined to TrustMark, adhere to the required standards.
TrustMark will audit their Scheme Providers annually to ensure they’re compliant with the Framework Operating Requirements.
- Demonstrate, and therefore provide confidence, to your customers by delivering work which is to Government Endorsed Quality, by using the TrustMark logo.
- Increase chance of business opportunities, by appearing in TrustMark’s Online Directory, where consumers can search for you amongst other businesses.
- You can use free professional compliant forms from TrustMark, which can be co-branded with their logo and yours.
- Stand out from Competitors who aren’t TrustMark registered!
- You’ll have access to BSI Standards within your Organisation’s sector, saving you money.
You can read more about the trade benefits here.
- A consumer engaging with an organisation that is registered under TrustMark will be assured that the organisation will meet required standards, giving them confidence and comfort in their choice.
- TrustMark offers a variety of solutions in the case of a problem occurring, which gives the consumer increased protection.
- Free advice from TrustMark is available for homeowners.