At Assent we are committed to the principle of Open Data. To enable others to take advantage of some of the data we generate, we have established the Assent Open Data Project.
On this page you can find information about the data we are making available, and how you can use it under a Creative Commons License to adapt for other purposes.
Open Datasets & Creative Assets
The following data sets and creative assets are available under the Assent Open Datas Project:
- ISO Management System Non-Conformances. (Via Consultancyunion.)
- UK Legal Register Template, including Summary of Requirements (Join Mailing List).
- Resilify.io : ISO Template Documents & Knowledge Base.
To provide diverse and comprehensive datasets we include data from several sources such as individual consultants and consultancy companies, including those who have chosen to be credited below:
Reports, Text, Figures, Tables
Reports, Test, Figures, Tables, Diagrams and other creative works produced by Assent under the Open Data Project are available to use under a ‘Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)’ license as advised by the Open Data Institute.
Use of Assent’s Open Data Creative Assets under this license comes with two main requirements:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Logos and other Trademarks are NOT included under this license. However, Assent permits the use of its logo when used as part of a statement to attribute the work.
Read an Overview of the license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Databases and Datasets are made available under the Open Database License: http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/1.0/.
- Attribute: You must attribute any public use of the database, or works produced from the database, in the manner specified in the ODbL. For any use or redistribution of the database, or works produced from it, you must make clear to others the license of the database and keep intact any notices on the original database.
- Share-Alike: If you publicly use any adapted version of this database, or works produced from an adapted database, you must also offer that adapted database under the ODbL.
- Keep open: If you redistribute the database, or an adapted version of it, then you may use technological measures that restrict the work (such as DRM) as long as you also redistribute a version without such measures.
Read More here: https://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/summary/index.html
Any rights in individual contents of the database are licensed under the Database Contents License: http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/dbcl/1.0/.
If you would like to contribute to Assent’s Open Data Project or want to discuss using this open data further please contact us.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.