AS/EN 9100 Aerospace Quality Management
What is AS 9100?
A recognised standard for Quality, Safety and Customer Satisfaction in the aerospace industry.
- Design and manufacture of equipment,
- Aircraft accessory supply,
- Replacement parts supply,
- Air craft and facility maintenance, overhaul and repair services.
Benefits of AS 9100
- Certification is recognised by the aerospace industry.
- Certified companies are entered onto the OASIS (Online Aerospace Supplier Information System) database, which has a competitive advantage.
- Improved processes and procedures can lead to efficiencies and cost saving.
AS 9100 Alignment with ISO 9001
Assent Risk Management can help you perform a Gap Analysis between your ISO 9001 Management System and the AS/EN9100 standard to identify additional requirements that need to be met in order to successfully achieve Certification.
Next Step – How Our AS 9100 Consultants Can Help
Our AS 9100 Consultants can help you to achieve Certification with a UKAS accredited body and then maintain the AS/EN9100 system through internal audits and improvements.