AS/EN 9100 Aerospace Quality Management
What is AS 9100?
A recognised standard for quality, safety and customer satisfaction in the aerospace industry.
AS/EN 9100 is a standard based on the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and it can be externally audited by a Certification Body.
Who is AS 9100 for?
Any company in the aerospace supply chain can benefit from AS/EN9100 Certification including:
- Design and manufacture of equipment,
- Aircraft accessory supply,
- Replacement parts supply,
- Air craft and facility maintenance, overhaul and repair services.
Benefits of AS 9100
- Certification is recognised by the aerospace industry.
- Certified companies are entered onto the OASIS (Online Aerospace Supplier Information System) database, which has a competitive advantage.
- Improved processes and procedures can lead to efficiencies and cost saving.
AS 9100 Alignment with ISO 9001
Assent Risk Management can help you perform a Gap Analysis between your ISO 9001 Management System and the AS/EN9100 standard to identify additional requirements that need to be met in order to successfully achieve Certification.
We can help you achieve Certification with a UKAS accredited body and then maintain the AS/EN9100 system through internal audits and improvements.